Looking for a Painting Company in Minneapolis?
If you need a dependable, knowledgeable painting company to take care of your Minneapolis home, look no further than BLUE Painting. Since our doors opened in 2013, we have painted over 1000 homes.
Our expert painters will work diligently to complete the project correctly, on time, and within your budget. We are quite proud of our excellent client service and high-quality work.
Because choosing a painting company can be challenging, we offer free quotations to help you make an informed decision. Furthermore, we always provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to back up our work.
Contact us right now to schedule your free estimate!
House Painting In Minneapolis
BLUE Painting provides residential painting services, both interior and exterior, in the Minneapolis area.
A house painting job is required to maintain the appearance of both homes and commercial properties. The paints used to coat the walls of a structure can have a considerable impact on how it appears overall, and choosing the right colors can be tricky. Fortunately, qualified house painters are available to make the procedure easier.
There are various experienced and trustworthy painting companies in Minneapolis that can provide high-quality services at a reasonable price. Working with a reputable painting company is the best approach to ensure long-lasting results, whether you want to change the look of your home or give a new business location a facelift.
To find the best house painting company in Minneapolis for your needs, you must first conduct a thorough search. When looking for a reliable painting contractor, keep the following points in mind:
- Experience: How long has the company been providing residential painting services to Minneapolis residents? Any business can claim to deliver high-quality services, but only those with extensive experience can back up those claims.
- Reputation: What are people’s perceptions of the company’s services? Reading customer reviews and testimonials can teach you a lot about a firm.
- Price: How much do the company’s services cost? Request quotes from various businesses so you may compare prices and choose the most affordable option.
- Guarantees: Is there a satisfaction guarantee offered by the company? This is critical if you are dissatisfied with the job’s conclusion.
Choosing the best house painting company in Minneapolis does not have to be difficult. If you keep these factors in mind, you’ll be able to select a contractor who exceeds your expectations.
At BLUE Painting, our team of qualified professionals is dedicated to providing high-quality services at a fair price. Our extensive history of service in the Minneapolis area, as well as our exceptional reputation, speak for themselves.
Call us right away to set up a free consultation. We are happy to help you determine the best course of action for your needs and to address any concerns you may have.
How Do I Estimate Full-Service Painting Costs?
When you hire someone for a regular painting service, they will first assess the scale of the project to provide you with an exact quote. This includes a walk-through of your space to determine the amount of paints needed as well as any necessary preparation work. Once they have a good understanding of the work, they will present you with a price quote.
Painters typically charge by the day or by the hour. Paying house painters by the day is usually more cost-effective if you only need them for a little assignment. An hourly charge may be a preferable solution for larger tasks because it allows you to spread out the cost over a longer period of time.
Commercial painting companies often charge by the square foot. They will take into account the dimensions of the space, the paint being used, and any distinctive elements that must be painted (e.g., high ceilings).
When calculating full-service painting costs, it’s critical to get bids from several different companies. This can give you a good indication of what the going rate is for your specific project. Inquiring about any potential discounts or special offers is also a good idea.
BLUE Painting is glad to provide you with a free estimate for our services. We will take the time to assess your individual requirements because we understand that each job is unique. To get started, contact us today!
What Should A Commercial Painting Quote Include?
Exterior painting services can breathe new life into your business. A fresh coat of paint can drastically improve the outside look of your commercial building. However, before hiring a painter, you should receive a few estimates. The following are some things to look for in a commercial painting quote:
- A detailed overview of the exterior painting services provided. This should include the number of paint coats that will be needed as well as any necessary prep work (such as power washing or scraping).
- A walkthrough of the exterior painting process. This will give you a better idea of how long the project will take and what to expect at each stage.
- A breakdown of how much the outside painting services are projected to cost. This should cover both the cost of labor and the cost of materials (paint, primer, etc.).
Requesting quotes from many commercial painters is the simplest way to ensure you’re getting the best price for your outside painting project. In order to ensure that you are comparing like with like, inquire about the things outlined above.
BLUE Painting is proud to provide commercial painting services at reasonable rates. Our team of commercial & house painting professionals will work tirelessly to complete your project on time and within your budget. To request a free estimate, please contact us today!
How Many Gallons Of Eco-Friendly Paint Do I Need For A 1200 Sq Ft House?
When cabinet painting, a quality paint job is just as crucial as the choice of paint. A long-lasting finish can be achieved by using high-quality paints, which are frequently used by house painting services. However, there are many things to take into account when picking paint colors, such as the desired finish and the volume of traffic in the room.
Two gallons of paint are normally advised for a 1200-square-foot residence. This will guarantee that the surface is adequately painted and that the paintwork is at its best. It’s crucial to take the environment’s effects into account while selecting eco-friendly paint.
Some low-VOC or no-VOC paints are manufactured using recycled components. These paints have the potential to reduce environmental impact while enhancing indoor air quality. Also, these products frequently emit fewer fumes, making them a safer choice for both amateur and professional painters.
If you’re looking for friendly house painters in Minneapolis who can provide high-quality residential house painting, don’t hesitate to contact BLUE Painting! An investment in painting doesn’t have to be a scary proposition. We understand how important your home is to you and will take every step necessary to ensure that the job is done right. For a free estimate, please get in touch with us right away!
If you need new paint and want to deal with a reputable, full-service painting contractor, BLUE Painting is here to help. We are happy to provide you with a free estimate and a variety of painting services to homes in the Minneapolis area. Call us right away at 612-787-2583 to learn more about what we can do for you!
Received quote for deck resurfacing and painting in Fall 2019. We held off until Spring and when we called back they were able to access our quote and information in a timely fashion and were willing to revisit the quote and reduced it some. They were always responsive and professional, came on time, and the quality of the workmanship was very good. We have already referred one family member to BLUE and would definitely recommend them to others.
We got multiple quotes for exterior painting and BLUE Painting was by far the most competitive. From the very beginning, I was impressed with their customer service, their communication, and ultimately with their painting ability. The house turned out perfect and made this large painting project as easy as it could possibly be. Top to bottom, a great experience and a great company.
Had the front exterior of the house painted. Trim and garage door also. He did an amazing job! Very professional and courteous. Got paint samples to help us decide on the correct color. He even removed some trim around the garage door so he could get the paint underneath. Our next door neighbor already has them coming to her house!
I’ve worked with BLUE over the years and I got to say it’s quite refreshing to have a painter show up when they say they will and complete the job on time Max and Tony did an awesome job as always !
Parks and Musuems in Minneapolis
Museums And Art Centers In Minneapolis
- The Bakken Museum 3537 Zenith Ave S, 55416
- Minnesota Streetcar Museum Car Barn 4291 Queen Ave S, 55410
- The Somali Museum of Minnesota 1516 E Lake St #011, 55407
- American Swedish Institute 2600 Park Ave, 55407
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden 725 Vineland Pl, 55403
- Weisman Art Museum 333 E River Pkwy, 55455
- Minnesota African American Heritage Museum & Gallery 1256 Penn Ave N, 55411
- Hennepin History Museum 2303 3rd Ave S, 55404
- Foshay Museum and Observation Deck 821 S Marquette Ave 27th Floor, 55402
- Minneapolis Institute of Art 2400 3rd Ave S, 55404
- Walker Art Center 725 Vineland Pl, 55403
- The Museum of Russian Art 5500 Stevens Ave, 55419
- MN Firefighters Museum 664 22nd Ave NE, 55418
- Lighthouse ArtSpace Minneapolis 1515 NE Central Ave, 55413
- Mill City Museum 704 S 2nd St, 55401
- Spoonbridge and Cherry 14357 Loring Greenway, 55403
Parks In Minneapolis
- North Mississippi Regional Park 5116 N Mississippi Dr, 55412
- Lake Harriet Bandshell Park 4135 W Lake Harriet Pkwy, 55409
- Webber Park 4300 Webber Pkwy, 55412
- Boom Island Park 724 Sibley St NE, 55413
- Folwell Park 1615 N Dowling Ave, 55412
- Camden Central Pond 1701-1999 N 42nd Ave, 55412
- Creekview Park 5001 N Humboldt Ave, 55430
- Bohanon Park 4917 N Bryant Ave, 55430
- Mississippi Gorge Regional Park 3349 W River Pkwy, 55406
- Lake Hiawatha Park 2701 E 44th St, 55406
- Lake Nokomis Park 4955 W Lake Nokomis Pkwy, 55417
- Bossen Field Park 5701 S 28th Ave, 55417
- Pearl Park 414 E Diamond Lake Rd, 55419
- Todd Park 5600 Chicago Ave, 55417
- Lake of the Isles Dog Park 2845 W Lake of the Isles Pkwy, 55405
- Matthews Park 2318 29th Ave S, 55406
- St. Anthony Parkway Off-Leash Dog Park 700 St Anthony Pkwy, 55418
- Windom Park 2251 Hayes St NE, 55418
- Solomon Park 1301 E 58th St, 55417
- Todd Park 5600 Chicago Ave, 55417